Financing new development projects in Ida-Virumaa includes two main processes:
- Financing construction
- Purchasing equipment
To finance construction, the following options can be used:
- Long-term loans from commercial Estonian banks with Kredex warranty (up to 10 years) https://kredex.ee/en/services/teenused-ettevotte-finantseerimiseks/loan-guarantee
- Short-term financing from a construction company (up to 2 years)
- A grant for connecting to electricity mains, water supply and communication networks (up to 100,000 EUR, but no more than 60% of the total cost of works)
- Grants to large-scale investors for the construction and purchase of the equipment (from 1 mln EUR provided that the amount of investments is over 10 mln EUR).
- Finance lease from UniCredit Leasing
- Loan for technology implementation from Kredex
Government and EU support schemes change frequently. Please contact us to find out which grants and subsidies are available for your business at the moment.